Welcome to the Sprouting Minds podcast where I have rich conversations with incredible humans.
Connect with others through the art of storytelling.
The Sprouting Minds podcast is available on many platforms some of which are listed below! It’s free to listen, enjoy and learn 🙂
Never miss an episode of the Sprouting Minds podcast
Students deserve period equity with Anya Raetsch – Sprouting Minds
Anya Raetsch is a big part of the reason why New Jersey will now be providing NJ students in sixth through 12 grade with free menstrual products. Anya is a menstrual equity activist, who saw a problem and worked hard to find a solution. While attending her local NJ high school, Anya noticed a big need for her school to add FREE menstrual products to the girl's bathrooms. With the help of her Girl Scout Golden Award and Aunt Flo she navigated talking to her principal, Superintendents and boardrooms full of adult men. Anya still works with New Jersey schools and the Period Equity project. She is currently a freshman in college. Anya's social links: Instagram Aunt Flo Guest Blog
- Students deserve period equity with Anya Raetsch
- Ashleigh Frater the Anxiety Coach for entrepreneurs, freelancers and founders
- Maryah Greene || Children's Author and Plant Doctor
- Bernie Wagenblast || a trans journey over the years
- Sprouting Minds || Year 3 || An Update
- Erika Joy Sneath: Educator and author of Adalene Plays Many Ways
- Aaron Machbitz || WWE Wrestler || Founder & CEO of YouAreLoved
- Tyrel Hunt || author, director and producer of debut novel and film The Sound of Southside
- Amalia Flecksteiner || my experience with ALS & children's author
- Braxton Fleming: Trans Journey || Entrepreneur – Dopp kits || Shark Tank